In case you don’t know the drill, on even calendar days, you park on the even side of the street. While on odd calendar days, you park on the odd side of the street. The change in parking happens at 5 p.m. each day.
Easy Right? Just remember “Park for tomorrow.” The restrictions will remain in place until March 15.
Alternate side parking rules apply to all City streets, including those with parking on only one side.
Streets with no parking on both sides of the street remain no parking zones on both sides of the street. In these cases, alternate side parking does not apply.
The following areas are exempt from alternate side parking rules:
- ALL KIOSK PARKING
- ALFRED STREET, between Grand and Lookout Streets
- CLINTON STREET, between Glenwood Avenue and Jarvis Street
- CONKLIN AVENUE, between South Washington Street and the State Street Bridge off-ramp
- COURT STREET, between the Court Street Bridge and Fayette Street
- CRANDALL STREET, between Clinton Street and dead-end.
- DELAVAN AVENUE, between Iva Avenue and the dead-end to the northeast
- FAYETTE STREET, between Court and Susquehanna Street
- FLORENCE AVENUE, between Eaton Place and Leroy Street
- HARRISON STREET, between Matthews Street and West End Avenue
- JUDSON AVENUE, between Lorraine and Glenwood Avenue
- KING AVENUE, between St. John Avenue and Walnut Street
- LOOKOUT STREET, between Telegraph and Alfred Streets
- LOURDES ROAD, between Riverside Drive and the dead-end to the north
- MINERVA AVENUE, between Grand Boulevard and Schubert Street
- MITCHELL AVENUE, between Vestal Avenue and Morris Street
- OAK STREET, between Gaines St. and Prospect Street
- PARK AVENUE, between Vestal Avenue and Morris Street
- PARK STREET, between Schubert and Harrison Streets
- PROSPECT STREET, between Front Street and Glenwood Avenue
- RONAN STREET, between Baxter and Prospect Streets (odd side only)
- SEMINARY AVENUE, between Chestnut Street and Laurel Avenue
- WEST STREET, between Clinton and Phelps Streets