– ABC says fans have donated over $3 million dollars to Damar Hamlin’s foundation, The Chasing M’s. Hamlin went into cardiac arrest during the Bills-Bengals game on Monday Night Football. He was quickly resuscitated and then rushed to a Cincinnati hospital. Fans showed their support by donating money to his charitable foundation, which gives away clothing and toys to those in need
– The Daily Mail says London’s Cambridge Gin Lab is using leftover Christmas trees for their limited edition Frosted Pine Martini. The drink contains gin, Rosemary syrup, vermouth and pine needles.
– BuzzFeed News says FTX cryptocurrency exchange founder Sam Bankman Fried has pled not guilty to fraud. He is facing up to 115 years in prison for laundering money, violating campaign finance laws and defrauding customers. Sam secretly used money from FTX to fund another one of his companies.
– Global News says the newest strain of the coronavirus has been nicknamed The Kraken. The sub variant XBB 1.5 now makes up 40% of all covid cases in the U.S..
– Buzz Feed News says Jeremy Renner, who was injured in a snow plowing accident, posted a picture from his hospital bed on Tuesday along with the caption, “Thank you all for your kind words. Im too messed up now to type. But I send love to you all.”
– Contact Music says Brad Pitt and Adam Sandler are going to star together in a new Netflix film. The storyline is being kept a secret
– TMZ says Joe Exotic has officially divorced his estranged husband, Dillon Passage. The couple has been separated for years while Joe is in jail. Joe requested alimony in the form of a lump sum payout.