Top Reasons You Still Have Your Christmas Lights Up
41% of us still have our Christmas decorations up. The remaining 59% of us weren’t brilliant enough to come up with anything from today’s list of the . . . Top Reasons You Still Have Your Christmas Lights Up.
They make it easy to find your place when you stumble home drunk.
You hope they bait Santa into paying a second visit.
Who has time to remove lights when HARRY DECLARED WAR ON THE ROYALS?!?
You’re Kanye . . . and you just like making Jewish people uncomfortable.
It’s the only time people stop at your house.
Duh. None of the other trailers in the park took theirs down!
You believe those lights symbolize not only Christmas, but also the peace, love and goodwill we should show one another each and every day. Kidding! You’re just lazy.